advising services and important immigration information on employment for international students can be found below. this information includes information on how you can legally work (on-campus and off-campus) how to apply for a social security number, and us income taxes.

It is important for you to understand the immigration rules and regulations; please visit Maintaining Your Status下载辽宁快乐12走势手机版 for more information about your responsibilities as an F-1 or J-1 student.

Please read all information carefully before consulting an advisor. If you do not see the answer to your question, please contact the Office of International Programs (OIP) at 312-341-3531 or .