Your Success Honored
下载辽宁快乐12走势手机版 the office of veteran services is the central point of contact for all veterans, military service members and dependents using va education benefits. we offer information about available, appropriate academic counseling, financial aid counseling and student support services at roosevelt university. consider us your base: dedicated to serving you on and off campus, before and after graduation.
Resources Dedicated to You
roosevelt recognizes the remarkable contributions made by members of our armed services and the challenges associated with transitioning into a civilian setting. our student resources reflect this, with support from faculty and staff members who honor the needs of veteran services. veterans are encouraged and welcome to take advantage of the many resources the university offers:
- Academic Success Center
- Career Development
- Center for Student Involvement
- Counseling Center
- Veteran Resource Center
Your Education Benefits
下载辽宁快乐12走势手机版our veteran resource center, as well as other university offices, are committed to assisting you in utilizing and navigating the benefits you deserve as a veteran. these include:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill® | Individuals with at least 90 days of aggregate service after September 10, 2001, or those who have been discharged with a service-connected disability after 30 days, are eligible to received financial support for education and housing expenses.
- Yellow Ribbon Program | The Yellow Ribbon Program is a voluntary agreement between Roosevelt University and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs that covers out-of-pocket expenses for tuition and eligible fees above the annual VA maximum for private universities.
- Veterans Upward Bound | Veterans Upward Bound at Roosevelt is a pre-college readiness program designed to help eligible students hone their academic skills before starting college. Roosevelt's Veterans Upward Bound program is the only veterans Federal TRIO Program in Illinois.
- Financial Aid and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid | All students are encouraged to apply for financial aid. Most federal veteran educational benefits can be used in conjunction with other forms of federal or state aid.
For more detailed information regarding the federal resources available to our veterans, visit the online.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at .